Add dependency to your pom (change the version as needed)
<dependency> <groupId>ar.com.fdvs</groupId> <artifactId>DynamicJasper</artifactId> <version>5.3.0</version> </dependency>
Check the pom.xml to see supported JasperReports version.
- Dj 5.3.0 needs Java 8 and JasperReports 6.8.0 to 6.11.0+
- Dj 5.2.0 needs Java 8 and JasperReports 6.6.0 to 6.7.1
- Dj 5.1.3 needs Java 7 and JasperReports 6.3.0 to 6.5.1
- DJ 5.1.2 works with JasperReports 4.6.+, 5.x and 6.3.0. (JDK 1.6 needed, JDK 7+ recommended)
- DJ 4.x works with JasperReports 4.1 to 4.5.x
- DJ 3.0.5 works with JR 3.5 up to 4.0
Some notes about JasperReport supported Java Versions
- JasperReports Library 6.3.0: upgrade to Java 7; starting with this release, the binary distribution of the JR library
is compiled for the Java 7 platform and is no longer guaranteed to be compatible with Java 6;
- JasperReports Library 6.6.0: upgrade to Java 8; starting with this release, the binary distribution of the JR library
is compiled for the Java 8 platform and is no longer guaranteed to be compatible with Java 7;
- JasperReports Library 6.8.0: java 8 required, support for Java 9 up to Java 11;
Sources can be found in GitHub
|master||Is the main branch is which has the sources of DJ 5.x+ which works with JasperReports 4.6+, 5.x+ and 6.3.0|
|branch_dj4_x||Is the main branch is which has the sources of DJ 4.X+ which works with JasperReports 4.1 to 4.5.x|
|branch_3_1+||This branch contains the latest code of DJ 3.1+ which works with JasperReport 4.0 and earlier.
This branch is no longer supported for new features. Will only release fixes for major issues.
(Even) Older sources
Older sources for for DJ which is compatible with java 1.4 is located in SourceForge at https://dynamicjasper.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dynamicjasper/api/trunk/